Residential Programs for Troubled Youth Help Louisiana Teens Get Back on Track.
Solstice, one of the top residential programs for troubled youth, has helped hundreds of adolescent girls overcome behavioral and emotional challenges. Solstice offers a private, welcoming community where teen girls aged 14-18 could find help dealing with depression, anxiety, trauma, and other disorders.
This innovative facility is located in the foothills of the Wasatch Mountains, just twenty minutes from Salt Lake City, Utah. The log cabin style setting provides a safe, comfortable environment for young women to grow and thrive.
Solstice helps teens from all over the country including, Louisiana.
Solstice uses a holistic approach including these evidence-based therapies:
- Individual Therapy During her stay, your daughter will be paired with with an expert therapist. Solstice believes in small caseloads and diverse interactions to foster the growth of therapeutic relationships.
- Family Therapy Restoring family connections and creating a positive support network is key to your daughter’s recovery. Solstice will educate and guide your family throughout your daughter’s treatment on creating a structured, empathetic environment.
- Group Therapy Your daughter will receive 12-15 hours of group therapy a week in supportive, therapeutic surroundings.
- Adventure Therapy A variety of activities including snowboarding, rock climbing, and biking provide your teen with experiential activities to bring therapeutic concepts to life.
- Psychiatric Services As part of our holistic treatment approach, psychiatric care and medication management are available if necessary.
Navigating adolescence is a difficult time for many teens. Solstice, a leading residential facility for troubled youth, will help your teen get back on the right path to become a more confident, emotionally-resilient young woman.
Please call us at (866) 278-3345 For more information on how Solstice can help your Louisiana teen. Learn more about Solstice’s program for teen girls.
Individual Counseling for Louisiana Teens in Residential Programs for Troubled Youth is a Cornerstone to Their Recovery.
Teens entering residential programs for troubled youth are often in a vulnerable position where they have to face their issues away from home without the crutch of drugs or other self-harming behaviors. For their treatment to be successful, teens need to connect with caring, knowledgeable staff to create a therapeutic alliance.
As part of Solstice’s comprehensive treatment approach–including group therapy, family therapy, adventure therapy, and focus on academics–individual therapy is a key component to the healing process.
Solstice is private, welcoming community for adolescent girls age 14-18 with emotional and behavioral challenges. The treatment center is based in scenic Utah, and is currently accepting teens from Louisiana.
What sets Solstice apart from other residential programs for troubled youth is their focus on the importance of individual therapy. As an adolescent in Solstice’s program, your Louisiana teen will get the following benefits from her primary therapist:
- Individual Attention. Therapists have a caseload of only six students ensuring plenty of interactions with your teen. This is a small caseload compared to other treatment centers.
- Increased access to the therapist. Students receive a minimum of three hours weekly of individual/family therapy.
- Building strong, positive relationships. Therapists are often available outside of therapy time for your teen. They develop strong relationships while on outings, camping trips, recreation activities, or simply having a meal with your teen.
Solstice is committed to hiring the most qualified, caring staff for their team. Each staff undergoes extensive training and continuing professional development to make them highly skilled in the life-changing work they are passionate about.
If you feel your teen would benefit from residential programs for troubled youth, please call us at (866) 278-3345 or learn more about Solstice. Help for your daughter is available and just a call away.
Who does Solstice help?
Solstice helps Louisiana teens in a residential treatment center setting who are struggling with issues similar to those below:
– Grief and Loss
– Self Harm
– Family Dysfunction
– Social Isolation
– Adoption/ Attachment Issues
– Disordered Eating
– Nonverbal Learning Disorder
– Low Self Esteem
– Body Image Issues
– Asperger’s Disorder
– Impulse Control
Resources for Louisiana Families Seeking Help
The Suicide Prevention Action Network is a nonprofit organization using public education and awareness to help prevent suicide. This resource provides authoritative information on suicide prevention.
Anxiety and Depression Center of America (ADAA). This nonprofit organization seeks to promote public and professional awareness for anxiety, depression, PTSD, and other disorders. The ADAA is a leader in training, research, and education of anxiety/depression related disorders.
Solstice Helps Families From Louisiana
Solstice helps Louisiana families from cities and towns like: Eden Isle Geismar Belle Chasse Madisonville Woodworth Mandeville River Ridge Benton Prairieville Metairie
Solstice helps Louisiana families from:
- Father-Daughter Trip to Moab Brings Families Closer TogetherWhat happened when seven boisterous dads & daughters joined with a team of creative & committed folks from Solstice RTC West and Aspect Adventure in Moab for a three day Father-Child Retreat this last September? My Answer: Nothing Short of Magic. Not the Copperfield stuff nor the “warm fuzzy” of hallmark cards &... Read more »
- Hidden Brain: Ways Childhood Trauma Affects Us for LifeWhether you remember your childhood or not, it has shaped the person you are today. Good and bad experiences knit together to form the foundational basis for how you act, make decisions, and grow into adulthood. Childhood trauma can take a child’s future down a dark path if not properly... Read more »
- Risky Teen Behaviors: Differences Between Positive and Negative RisksThe teenage years are the years in which one develops the desire to fit in. This desire may come with a high cost. During the adolescent years, opportunity and risk seem all the more appealing. A maturational imbalance may prevent teens from good decision-making during this period in their lives... Read more »