Residential Programs for Troubled Youth Help Nevada Teens Get Back on Track.
Solstice, one of the top residential programs for troubled youth, has helped hundreds of adolescent girls overcome behavioral and emotional challenges. Solstice offers a private, welcoming community where teen girls aged 14-18 could find help dealing with depression, anxiety, trauma, and other disorders.
This innovative facility is located in the foothills of the Wasatch Mountains, just twenty minutes from Salt Lake City, Utah. The log cabin style setting provides a safe, comfortable environment for young women to grow and thrive.
Solstice helps teens from all over the country including, Nevada.
Solstice uses a holistic approach including these evidence-based therapies:
- Individual Therapy During her stay, your daughter will be paired with with an expert therapist. Solstice believes in small caseloads and diverse interactions to foster the growth of therapeutic relationships.
- Family Therapy Restoring family connections and creating a positive support network is key to your daughter’s recovery. Solstice will educate and guide your family throughout your daughter’s treatment on creating a structured, empathetic environment.
- Group Therapy Your daughter will receive 12-15 hours of group therapy a week in supportive, therapeutic surroundings.
- Adventure Therapy A variety of activities including snowboarding, rock climbing, and biking provide your teen with experiential activities to bring therapeutic concepts to life.
- Psychiatric Services As part of our holistic treatment approach, psychiatric care and medication management are available if necessary.
Navigating adolescence is a difficult time for many teens. Solstice, a leading residential facility for troubled youth, will help your teen get back on the right path to become a more confident, emotionally-resilient young woman.
Please call us at (866) 278-3345 For more information on how Solstice can help your Nevada teen. Learn more about Solstice’s program for teen girls.
Nevada Teens Successfully Transition Home After Receiving Care at Residential Programs for Troubled Youth
Residential programs for troubled youth are sometimes a necessary intervention for those with significant emotional and behavioral challenges. Entering a residential treatment facility gives teens a respite from an environment where they developed habitual negative coping skills and behaviors. When teens complete the program, however, they often return to the same challenging surroundings that caused so many issues.
Solstice, one of the leading residential programs for troubled youth, believes the transition home starts immediately upon your Nevada teen’s admission. Parental involvement and creating a structured environment are essential components to the long-term success of teens graduating from the program. Upon admission, parents are provided essential reading materials, an outline of the transition program and aftercare process, and information about family seminars covering a variety of topics.
Solstice believes your teen daughter can succeed in her recovery. They will prepare you for the next steps after her discharge using cost-effective, researched based transition options.
These three principles are essential to successful aftercare:
- Education: Teaching effective aftercare strategies helps your family realize the significance to your teen’s long term success. Family therapy and learning experiences teach successful aftercare.
- Community: Your entire family will work with Solstice therapists to create a positive support network for your teen.
- Innovation: Your family will learn new skills and processes specifically developed for your teen’s situation.
A transition coach will work with you throughout the treatment process. Shortly after discharge, they will travel to your home and consult with you about any issues or support you need.
Your teen will arrive back to Nevada with you prepared to give them an empathetic, supportive environment necessary for their recovery. Learn more about transition support.
If you have a teen daughter between 14 and 18 struggling with emotional and behavioral challenges, please call us (866) 278-3345. Learn more about Solstice’s residential program.
Resources for Nevada Families Seeking Help
Not My Kid is a nonprofit organization created by a family dealing with their son’s substance abuse and destructive behaviors. There are many resources including warning signs and symptoms as well as preventative action.
Child Mind Institute is an independent, nonprofit organization helping transform the lives of children struggling with mental health and learning disorders. They offer free resources to empower parents to help children succeed in school and life.
Who does Solstice help?
Solstice helps Nevada teens in a residential treatment center setting who are struggling with issues similar to those below:
– Disordered Eating
– Adoption/ Attachment Issues
– Asperger’s Disorder
– Self Harm
– Low Self Esteem
– Body Image Issues
– Family Dysfunction
– Social Isolation
– Nonverbal Learning Disorder
– Grief and Loss
– Impulse Control
Solstice Helps Families From Nevada
Solstice helps Nevada families from cities and towns like: Incline Village Genoa Zephyr Cove Verdi-Mogul Stateline Minden Reno Wellington Gardnerville Sparks
Solstice helps Nevada families from:
- Bullying is a Big Deal: The Lasting Effects of Bullying in TeensBullying goes beyond temporary or short-lived emotional pain. Bullying has serious effects on one’s health. Did you know bullying can cause physical changes in the brain and result in an increased chance of mental illness? It is scary to think that as many as 30 percent of young people are... Read more »
- Not Worth the Risk: Depression in TeensDepression often emerges in the adolescent years. These years are a critical developmental period. Research shows that depression is the leading cause of disability worldwide. While causes vary depending on the affected individual early life stress, such as illness, family death, separation, or traumatic events can be risk factors of... Read more »
- Snapchat Addiction: The Darkside of a Popular Worldwide AppSnapchat is just about on every teenager’s smartphone. It’s one of the most used apps in the world, competing with other major companies like Instagram and Facebook. A downside has begun to become apparent, though, as this app continues to increase in popularity: Snapchat addiction. This may be the moment... Read more »