Solstice RTC Student Profile
Solstice, one of the top residential treatment centers for teens, is for young women ages 14 – 18 who are struggling with a variety of issues. We offer an incredibly unique and successful program specifically designed for this age group and can help a variety of teenage girls, including those struggling with:
- Depression and mood disorders
- Abuse and trauma
- Impulse control
- Low self-esteem
- Poor relationship choices
- Family dysfunction
- Body image issues
- Mild eating disorders
- Suicidal ideation/suicidal behavior
- Grief and loss
- Attachment and Adoption issues
- Attention deficit disorder (ADHD)
- Non-verbal learning disorder
- Social struggles
What kind of young woman is not appropriate for Solstice?
It is vitally important to us that we help every family find the best fit. We want to match teen girls with the programs that can best help her with her specific challenges.
It may be helpful to know that girls that we will not be able to serve effectively include those who:
- Have a history of physical aggression or a diagnosis of conduct disorder
- Are acutely suicidal, presenting a high risk of danger to themselves, or others
- Are experiencing psychosis, or impaired reality testing
- Have an overall IQ score lower than 90
- Are medically unstable.